Monday, October 7, 2013

Journal #1 Table of Contents and Journal Grading Checklist

Congratulations!
 If you've made it here, it tells me you're using 
Zangle to check your HW on Class News! 

Journal #1 Table of Contents

Journal Checklist: Make sure you can answer YES to each of these questions.
Remember: Your Journal is worth 100 points.

  • Is each item where it's supposed to be 
  • according to the table of contents?
  • Is my table of contents neat and complete?
  • Is each page titled?
  • Is my table of contents EXACTLY like the one below?
  • Is every assignment complete?
  • Is every single page  numbered (1L/1R, 2L/2R, etc.?
  • Did I make corrections and edits in a bright color?
  • Does my journal reflect pride of ownership? In other words, am I proud of the work I've done in my journal?

No comments:

Post a Comment